Her debut EP Glory lead to support across BBC Radio 1, Rinse FM and 1Xtra. Her impeccable live performances earned her a personal recommendation from Nile Rodgers to perform at Meltdown Festival at the Southbank Centre. She’s also performed some of at some of London’s premiere jazz venues including Ronnie Scotts and Colours Hoxton.
Love Music represents an exceptional array of highly talented, local and international professional musicians and performance artists, and provide bespoke entertainment for a variety of private and corporate clients. The e-learning resources would utilise artists positions as role models to highlight both the effects of racism and the importance of challenging it. The workshops will also challenge common racial stereotypes within musical genres with the aim to encourage young people of different ethnicities to feel free to create and engage with the music they desire. So dim the lights, light the candles and let us help you select the perfect classical Valentine’s Day soundtrack, with our 50 most romantic classical songs of all time. Set the scene for a perfect date with our 50 most romantic classical songs of all time… Ms Maurice brings her melange of influences from organic grooves infused with 70s jazz and a touch of West African sonic seasoning.
We’re taking part in the National Emergencies Trust Local Action Fund. Donations to our project will be matched by the fund up to the value of £250 to help us overcome the effects of the pandemic. https://www.theresearchgopop.com/ “As a city renowned for our music excellence it made sense that we creatively use that outlet to send out a simple message that discrimination will not be tolerated in Liverpool.
- With a collective love of dogs, Christmas and mulled wine we are all united in our desire to make singing as accessible for primary school children as possible – and we have lots giggles along the way.
- Her impeccable live performances earned her a personal recommendation from Nile Rodgers to perform at Meltdown Festival at the Southbank Centre.
- You can easily insert any early Dashboard Confessional track here when I was sad, or Bright Eyes’ “First Day of my Life” when I was feeling hopeful.
- From romantic opera arias that capture the intense flush of a first love to tear-jerking love themes, the world of classical music is filled with an endless supply of wonderful romantic music.
- Love Music Hate Racism is a not-for-profit anti-racism campaign, which aims to promote unity through the power of music.
- There will also be a real community feel to the events as well with Liverpool arts organisations including Movema, Katumba, Pagoda Arts Orchestra and The Lighthouse Choir taking to the stage.
On this special night there will be performances from Ms Maurice,Saskilla,LMHR Collective ftAshaine White, MEIand Kianja, and DJ Programma. The creative industry is a vibrant ecosystem that supports many creators. Show your support for the Copyright Directive be downloading our digital tool kit here. The proposals to reform copyright were passed by the European Parliament in Strasbourg on Tuesday March 26 without amendment by 348 votes to 274.
The Queens Platinum Jubilee: What Music Is Being Performed And Composed In Celebration Of Her Majestys 70
LMHR believe that if we work together, we can harness the power of music to stop this destructive force in its tracks. This educational programme would be a key asset in the drive to tackle racism from a young age across the country while encouraging students to explore their https://www.wikipedia.org/ love for music in all forms. We want to educate young people about anti-racism and what it means to be an anti-racist, whilst continuing to bring people closer together through music. This is a really lively song all about instruments and the different sounds they make.