Love Music represents an exceptional array of highly talented, local and international professional musicians and performance artists, and provide bespoke entertainment for a variety of private and corporate clients. The e-learning resources would utilise artists positions as role models to highlight both the effects of racism and the importance of challenging it. The workshops will also challenge common racial stereotypes within musical genres with the aim to encourage young people of different ethnicities to feel free to create and engage with the music they desire. So dim the lights, light the candles and let us help you select the perfect classical Valentine’s Day soundtrack, with our 50 most romantic classical songs of all time. Set the scene for a perfect date with our 50 most romantic classical songs of all time… Ms Maurice brings her melange of influences from organic grooves infused with 70s jazz and a touch of West … Read More
Over £200 million has been raised from our crowd to support the projects they love! Through our partnership with the UK’s largest teaching union, the National Education Union/NUT Section we will ensure resources are developed to have the greatest impact on the curriculum and can scale out to schools across the country. https://www.theresearchgopop.com/ Hate Racism is a not-for-profit anti-racism campaign, which aims to promote unity through the power of music.
- The activities linked to this song will have your class talking about instruments, thinking about how they are played and even imagining which instrument best describes their family and friends.
- The Beatles were masters at the love song, so if you had asked me as a kid what my favourite was, without a doubt I would have replied with one of theirs.
- The proposals to reform copyright were passed by the European Parliament in Strasbourg on Tuesday March 26 without
‘Got to Be Tough’ follows on from 2010’s ‘Flip and Twist’ and features Sly Dunbar on drums, Zak Starkey on guitar and Cyril Neville on percussion. The album also includes a cover of the Bob Marley track ‘Three Little Birds’ featuring his son Ziggy Marley. We are asking for your help to deliver on this programme as without this funding, this project simply won’t be achievable. The majority of LMHR budget comes through donations, which has been impacted during the pandemic. LMHR has always functioned as a volunteer organisation making this moment in history particularly difficult to operate. We have seen first hand the inspiration young people received when bringing star artist Ramz to speak to classrooms in Barking.
- LMHR believe that if we work together, we can harness the power of music to stop this destructive force in its tracks.
- Love Music is a live music and entertainment company