You should include the year of publication or a more specific date if appropriate, for journal or newspaper articles/stories. When writing an essay, report, dissertation or other piece of academic work, the key to referencing is organisation. As you go along, keep notes of the books and journal articles you have read and the websites you have visited as part of your research process.
- Being a Google Reference School means we are joining a select group of schools and colleges across the world.
- The head teacher shall comply with any reasonable direction of…
- Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences.
- Statutory guidance provides that, wherever possible, you “should be given a full opportunity to answer the allegation and make representations about it”.
- Usually only relevant for books, but for these you should include the publisher name and place of publication.
What might have been a positive reference may … Read More